Friday, October 9, 2026

We're Dreaming of a PINK Christmas!

It's early October (aka Breast Cancer Awareness Month) and therefore time for one of our favorite Jingle Belles events: Pink Christmas! This is the fortnight where Stephanie and Lauren each donate $2 per linked-up card to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, so if you're only going to join us here at Jingle Belles for ONE challenge, let it be this one!

Does your card have to be ALL PINK? Nope; but the pink should be kind of predominant. Can you add in other colors, too? Yep. Can you link up more than one card? Yes, please! Does each card have to be in a separate post? No, we'll make sure to count however many cards you've made, whether you post them all at once or one at a time, so the logistics are completely up to you.

Here are our PINK CHRISTMAS cards for this week:

Stephanie says, "I love using non-holiday papers for holiday cards.  I thought these pink flowers & leaves worked well with the tiny 3-D glittery gifts.  I finished with a red embossed sentiment from Pinkfresh Studio Christmas Sentiments."



Lauren says, "I found this Oxide Ink-Blended panel, the large pink dotty circle, AND the 'Let it Snow' flag in my leftovers box, which seems like too much serendipity to ignore. I generally position an ombre panel so that the darkest shade is on the bottom, but this time I decided to go vertical and I think it looks pretty cool. The trees and stars are from an absolutely ancient sheet of Pebbles stickers that I found when we did the sticker challenge a few weeks ago and I added tiny Doodlebug enamel hearts plus some Eyelet Outlet Snowflake Brads. Skinny white mats and YES, a PINK cardbase complete my A6 design."

♥♥♥♥♥

JB2621: We're Dreaming of a PINK Christmas runs until the evening of Wednesday, October 21st. Link as many newly made PINK holiday cards as you possibly can, right here: 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

we're so pleased you've stopped by...leave a comment so we can return the visit!