Thursday, May 26, 2011

visionary!

thank you, ♥JINGLE BELLES♥ for the very many gorgeous sugar plums that have been dancing in our head this week! we apologize if we seem to be a little behind on comments: blogger has been having intermittent "sign in issues", particularly with regard to word verification; but stef, lauren and amanda have seen every single one of your glorious glittering masterpieces, and we've loved ALL of them! and now here are a few that interpret the phrase "visions of sugar plums" in especially clever ways:

amanda says, "I loved how whimsical this card is. The little mouse image is darling and the coloring is perfection! Besides the beauty of the card, 'Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse!'"


amanda says, "All I have to say is, 'Holy adorable stocking hanging off a pleated flower made of sheet music!'" I love this, a lot. The soft colors and the design of all the embellishments is drool-worthy. A beautiful vision of sugar plums!"


amanda says, "I am a CAS gal, so this card won my heart. I love the little charm she added to the snowflake and how the word "sugar" is literally coated in sugar! Brilliant! The card has the perfect amount of purple 'pop'!"

our sincere appreciation and congratulations to everyone who took part this week, as usual we are BLOWN AWAY by your amazing creativity!!! an extra-special helping of thanks to our lovely guest star amanda profumo, and her extraordinarily talented fellow card makers elan and anna; we hope they have enjoyed this week as much as we have! We hope you've had a chance to check out amanda's blog & etsy shop to see more of the profumo family's work!

there's another fabulous prompt coming up at midnight, and not only do we have a very lovely guest star, we've got a very lovely *SPONSOR* offering a cool prize pack to one lucky card maker, so be sure to tune in for that! in the meantime, we know you'll want to scroll down and see everyone's work! ♥

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! I got a shout out! Thanks for the honour. This was such an excellent prompt that I am sure we all loved it and there are some wonderful cards in this week's collection which makes it all the more flattering! Congrats to Rosemary and Pinky on their gorgeous cards and thanks to Amanda for a fantastic prompt.
Looking forward to tomorrow's prompt.
Have a great day!

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous work ladies...fun challenge as I'm challenged by the purple color family:) It's good to step outside of the 'ole comfort zone every now and again:)

June Houck said...

Thank you, Amanda, for a challenging challenge! Beautiful choices for top three :)

Lauren & Stef: I can't wait to see what you have in store for us for tomorrow.

pinky said...

Oh look at me:) Thanks so much for the beautiful words Amanda, you have made my night:) I am chuffed to bits to get a shout from such a talented lady. I have enjoyed this challenge and so loved using those colours for a Christmas card and all down to the talented inspiration of the design team. Keep up the good work ladies. Hugs
Pinky

Rosemary said...

Wow, you have no idea how happy this made me - I'd had a rough day and it was so sweet to give me a shout out (and I'm in impressive company too). Love these challenges and I'm so glad I'm caught up! Thanks for all the inspiration!