Friday, August 24, 2012

Holiday B-I-N-G-O

Since we're full of fun & games at Jingle Belles, we decided to create our own Jingle Belles B-I-N-G-O card for this week's prompt.  All you have to do is create a card using all three of the elements from a single row (horizontal, vertical or diagonal ... so you have lots of possibilities).


Here's how we scored a BINGO this week.


Stephanie says, "I went with a vertical bingo right down the center - stamping, tree & flowers.  I die cut my Memory Box Flowering Christmas Tree from shimmery aqua cardstock, adding white pearls to decorate the blooms.  The stamping is Hero Arts Grid Pattern for a tone-on-tone krafty background with a  darker brown stamped sentiment from CatsLife Press."



Lauren's Card

Lauren says, "i chose the diagonal that starts at the top right corner, which got me bling, flowers, and  embossing; the last is difficult to see in the photo, but quite cool in real life: i used one of cuttlebug's thin strip embossing folders to add texture to my pink and white cardstock snowflake border strip! having taken inspiration from shabby tearoom week #128: "shabby patterns", and designed my layout around unscripted sketch #172 this card pretty much made itself! gotta love that, right?!"


So try your luck at Jingle Belles B-I-N-G-O this week ... whatever combination you choose, you're sure to win with a fabulous holiday design.  Remember to link-up your card by 6pm EST on Wednesday, September 5th ... and if you upload to galleries or our Flickr Group, use keyword JB-12-18.

10 comments:

Marianne said...

Fab cards ladies!

Rose said...

fun fun fun and fantastic cards ladies :)

Marianne said...

I have just uploaded my card. So happy I decided to start early this fortnght. I had already selected the image for this card for the Vintage prompt many weeks ago... Glad I finally got to use it LOL.

Anonymous said...

as always, beautiful cards ladies! bingo is fun - thanks!

Christy said...

love everyone's cards they created! I have uploaded my card as well. Thank you for this type of challenge...I always like the BINGO ones..lol.

Smiles!
Christy

Debbie said...

Fun challenge and wonderful cards!!!

Karen said...

What beautiful cards! :o) Thank you for the inspiration and the fun challenge! :o)

Hugs and blessings!

Tammy said...

Fabulous cards DT!

Electra said...

Your cards are always so AMAZING.
clap,clap,clap!!! MIne is pretty grownup this week, I think.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Sorry! I just realised that the card I submitted was a CASE and may not be eligible for consideration! I just thought I would let you know! I am always keen to acknowledge original inspiration ... and realised it after I had linked my card! Hugs xxx
Will be back ... for sure! :)