Friday, September 19, 2014

Jingle Sketch Rock

We're still having fun with Amy Tsuruta's fabulous sketch this week ... we hope you'll join us to make one (or two or three?) holiday cards.



Here's what we created:


Stephanie say, "I will confess I've become a bit obsessed with Pocket Cards (Project Life Cards) for cardmaking ... this one was perfect with a bit of flair and an embossed background."


Lauren says, "If you're thinking this is an incredibly *MINIMAL* card for me, you're not the only one! What can I say? Amy T's gorgeous sketch and beautifully minimal cards have inspired me to pare down... for this week, anyway! Apart from anything else, this lovely Christmas-in-the-City scene from October Afternoon's "Holiday Style" collection was just too cool to cover up; to use as large a piece as possible I made a tall card with just a few little embellies added in."

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Oops, one week has passed and I still haven't made a card with this awesome sketch. Love yours, though.

~amy~ said...

LOVE them both! Stephanie, I love green and that awesome cocoa mug! Lauren, that's some awesome use of that gorgeous patterned paper and I love how you added the snowman and blingy snowflake!