Friday, August 14, 2015

Special Delivery

What do we do with all of those holiday cards we make?  If you're like us, a large number of them get sent through the mail.  So this week we're celebrating all things POSTAL.

That means we're making cards that include faux or real  postage or postal images (mailboxes, postcards, stamps, etc).  Another option is to create a holiday postcard or make a holiday card with a matching decorated envelope.

Here's what we created:


Stephanie says, "Since my husband is a postal carrier, I find myself collecting postal images.  I centered this card around Rudolph the Red Nosed Mail Deer using the USPS colors and this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch."


Lauren's Card

Lauren says, "One of the very first digital items I ever bought was a set of Katie Pertiet's 'Christmas Postcard Journalers' and I have used the heck out of those things. As the name suggests, they're perfect for journaling, but I also like them as package tags, as address labels, and... especially... as the centerpiece of a postal-themed holiday card!"


Link up your perfectly "Postal" creations right here by 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, August 26th. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB:15:17.


4 comments:

Diane said...

Like this theme! Great examples as always!

Deborah Frings said...

What a fun theme, and I'm delighted to be first in this time!
Lovely inspiration cards ladies xx

patscrap said...

Beautiful cards ! Love this theme too !

Anonymous said...

your cards are fabulous, as always!