Friday, November 6, 2015

Bring Us Some Figgy Pudding

This fortnight we're making cards that celebrate holiday foods & drinks: Gingerbread and candy canes... Christmas cookies and cocoa... Sugar plums and figgy pudding... maybe even Who-hash and Roast Beast for you Dr. Seuss fans? Whatever your favorites, we can't wait to see them! Meanwhile, here's what we made this week:


Lauren says, "I built the layout of my card around the awesome Crooked Stamper Sketch Challenge #10 (because, no, Stephanie and I never confer beforehand!!!) and the theme around that super-cute Pebbles' popcorn and cranberry garland sticker. The latter is a fond memory from my childhood, I remember stringing popcorn and cranberries for our tree. I also remember that it took ages to complete; because we kids (and my dad!) would eat most of the popcorn before it could become garland, lol!"


Stephanie says, "I featured two foods that I only consume around the holidays ... peppermint sticks and gingerbread men.  I remember having such fun cutting out & decorating the gingerbread cookies with my Grandma.  I added a fun sentiment from Kelly Purkey (where --of course-- I used pearls to choose all three options) and used a great sketch from The Crooked Stamper (hey, it is so good we both used it)."

We can't wait to see how you will feature your favorite Christmas foods & drinks... (and maybe some of your favorite Christmas memories, as well?) ...this fortnight. Link up here before 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, November 18th. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB:15:23.


3 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

HA! Thanks, guys! :)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah love the DT projects, they are brilliant, Love Hazel (Didos) x

CG said...

Thank you for the fun challenge! Best, CG