Friday, September 30, 2016

Jingle Bells, Jingle Belles

We're still ring-a-ding-dinging this week with lots and lots of bells-- and Belles! Here are our jingly cards for this week:


Stephanie says, "I found this musical glittery card in my stash, so all I had to do is mount it on a kraft card base and add some die cut glittery jingle bells."


Lauren says, "This lovely bell image was actually on an oversized rectangular pocket-scrapbooking card, but when I saw the current Fusion Sketch, I knew I had to trim it into a circle, instead. I did a bunch of machine stitching, added some super-cute Eyelet Outlet Holly Brads, and assembled all my layers."

Plenty of time to link up your bell-based goodness, scroll down to the post directly below this one for full details and linky widget!

No comments: