Friday, September 22, 2017

Three-In-A-Row

Yes, it's our second week of holiday Tic-Tac-Toe, so you still have plenty of time to play along. Just choose a row, a column or a diagonal from the board and get creative, then scroll down to the original post and link up your masterpiece!


Here's what we made this week:


Stephanie says, "I had plans to use a different three elements this week, but when I found a red-glittered-Santa tag in my stash, I had to do a repeat of the left column ... because when life hands you a trifecta ... you use it.  All I added was some amazing bling strips from Eyelet Outlet to finish my glittery design."



Lauren says, "I chose the top row this week so I got to combine RED (in the form of Alizarin Crimson ColorBurst, deep red cardstock and two-toned ribbon); plus SNOW (in the form of glitter paper diecuts of several sizes); and FLOWERS (that I've stamped in the background, as well as layered in the snowflake stack)!"

Scroll down to the original post to see the glorious readers' gallery and to link up your masterpiece!

No comments: