Friday, May 25, 2018

RIBBON Rendezvous

This week we're still creating holiday cards featuring ribbon, lace, seam binding, fibers, ric rac, twine or any other trimmings you have in your stash.

Here's what we made this week.



Lauren says, "For week two I've broken out the uber-cuteness: adorable holiday-print grosgrain ribbon from Doodlebug, loads of miscellaneous stickers and baker's twine that I saved from an actual bakery near my house, who still package things in a white cardboard box tied with the eponymous twine! Because let's face it, although the craft stores have a better selection of colors, their twine hardly ever comes with a side order of cannoli, does it?!"



Stephanie says, "I created a ribbon background by covering cardstock with adhesive and attaching pieces of ribbon from my stash.  It all started with that red & gold ombre seam binding and I built the colors from there.  I hadn't pulled out my Taylored Expressions grumplings yet this year, so his hat & scarf were perfect to color to coordinate with my ribbon background.  I had enough of the background left to make a second card if you want to click through to see it."


I hope we've inspired you to pull out your ribbon stash and create with us ... remember, you need to link-up by Wednesday at 6pm CST to join the fun.

No comments: