Friday, January 11, 2019

More Time Like the Presents

It seems like we aren't the only people who cannot resist saving a piece of pretty giftwrap or a lovely tag from the recycling bin. If you haven't wandered through the readers' gallery yet, we highly recommend the trip. Also you still have plenty of time to link up your own masterpiece! Meanwhile here's what we made this week:


Lauren says, "This week I've used two different wraps: some gorgeous gold embossed paper that was on one of my own gifts, plus the vibrant purple and white pattern, which was actually on a gift my aunt gave to my mother... but I scooped it up to make a card, lol. There was a large and thankfully unwrinkled section, which became the background of my card and then I fussy cut a few of the snowflakes, as well. Luckily I had the current Sketch Saturday, so I knew exactly where all my elements should go!"


Stephanie says, "After my wrapping paper short-fall last week, I hit the after Christmas sales and re-stocked.  I usually gravitate to holiday papers that aren't clearly *holiday* so I can use them for other occasions if necessary ... like this lovely paper with snow and branches and tiny bits of silver glitter.  I used this week's Mojo Monday Sketch and a delicate Snowflake Snippets Die Cut from Spellbinders paired with a new holiday sentiment from My Favorite Things Snow Globe Sentiments (PS Gina K. Designs Connect Glue is da' bomb for attaching delicate die cuts like this one)."

Remember ... you have until  6pm (EST) on Wednesday, January 16th to link up your card (or cards ... make as many as you want)  . Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB:19:01

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Okay, my jaw really dropped with the two of these. Wow doesn't cover it.