Friday, April 5, 2019

Three of a Kind ... working on a Full Christmas House

As you may remember from last week, our current theme is called, "We Three Kings" but actually, we just want to see three of something rather than kings, necessarily. Though of course, three literal kings would definitely qualify. Perhaps wearing adorable holiday sweaters? Because there's a nice big range here, for you to be as creative as you'd like!!! :)


Stephanie says, "This week I went with three Christmas Sweater stickers for my trio ... 
mounted on some coordinating cable-knit paper ... 
can you ever have too many Christmas Sweaters?"



Lauren says, "I had to laugh when I saw the title Stephanie had given this post, because my card has THREE evergreen trees and TWO tiny reindeer, which really IS a 'full house' in poker terms! I raided my stash of pre-diecut scraps for all of the above, which made this a very fast and easy card, leaving me extra time to add loads of machine stitching for more texture!"

Use your TARDIS to jump backwards in time and link up on last week's post... OR... just scroll down to the post directly below this one...

No comments: