Friday, January 24, 2020

Presents Under the Tree

We're still celebrating the gifts that Santa brought us (or maybe just maybe the gifts you bought yourself) for Christmas.  Create a card using something in your studio that is brand new.


Stephanie says, "In my Santa Lauren Stocking were these adorable little chipboard bingo cards (I strategically placed floral embellishments to cover the numbers).  I paired two adorable little Sprites with the Merry & Bright Sentiment.  I used the floral elements surrounding the Merry & Bright to inspire my design choices.  Card Base Paper is from Bella Boulevard Santa Squad."



Lauren says, "My friend 'Santa Gina' found some absolutely AMAZING washi tape, including these two winter-themed varieties, so I built them into a a sort of custom patterned paper by repeating them at intervals on a piece of sheet music backed with plain cardstock to make it a little more robust. I paired it with some older Lawn Fawn paper I got at Paper Anthology, which features similar colors and also has cuuuute critters!"


Remember you have until 6pm EST on Wednesday, January 29th to share your cards made with all your new schtuff.

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Lisa said...

You two are just so talented!