Friday, February 14, 2020

Rudolph the *RED* Nosed Reindeer

In case you couldn't guess from the title of this week's prompt, we're creating cards that feature PREDOMINANTLY the color RED (not just a bit, but a lot of RED).

Here are our creations:


Stephanie says, "I started with this week's Sunday Stamps Tag You're It Sketch and a cute little North Pole tag in my stash.  I added a red designer paper card base, a Doodlebugs Santa Doodlepop in his recliner and a sentiment from Hero Arts Stylized Christmas Trees stamped in Red Ink ... and the grand finale, some glittery red ribbon."



Lauren says, "This is a pretty good example of a collage card which has absolutely nothing vintage on it... though admittedly some of the stickers are pretty old! Santa is from an Idea-Ology Holiday Sticker Book, and the oversized plaid paper is My Mind's Eye's "Holly Jolly" collection; both came from Paper Anthology this past December. The rest were stickers and diecuts and bits of paper from my collection that I punched into circle shapes if they weren't already, and clustered around my Santa-adorned journaling card. And yes, pretty much everything is RED!"

Link your scarlet, cranberry, crimson, candy apple, raspberry or brick masterpiece right here by 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, February 26th. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB:20:04.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

2 comments:

Rose said...

FAB cards ladies :)

Vicky Hayes said...

It's freezing in England today, so I've enjoyed making a warming red card! Thanks for the fun ladies :)
Vicky x