Friday, September 11, 2020

Baby It's GOLD Outside

This week at Jingle Belles, we're asking you to incorporate some GOLD into your card design... (okay we'll stretch it a bit and allow silver, copper & bronze too … just make sure it's metallic) …this can be in the form of ink, metallic paper, embellishments … just make sure it has the Midas touch.

Here's what we made that shines:





Stephanie says, "I started with a gold doily and then found some holiday paper that had metallic gold in one of the swirls.  I put this card together using a sketch from Feeling Sketchy finishing with glittery snowflakes topped with golden embellishments and a sentiment from The Ton Crystal Flurries."



Lauren's Card


Lauren says, "I've gone for the GOLD, as well, though I do have a plan for next week which is quite copper-centric! Meanwhile, I've incorporated two different patterned papers with metallic golden accents: the top layer is from Prima's Christmas in the Country; the sheet music underneath is ancient but perfect in this contest, imo. I've also got some golden layers in my super-stacked Tattered Poinsettia, a die I've owned for over a decade, but I still use constantly."

♥♥♥
Link your metallic magic right here by 6pm (Eastern) on Wednesday, September 23rd. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB:20:19
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

Darnell said...

Love your golden wreath and golden poinsettia designs, ladies! Hugs, Darnell