Friday, October 30, 2020

Holiday CREATURE Feature

When we first started brainstorming ideas for Jingle Belles many years ago, one of the first prompt ideas that came up in our discussion was creatures ... which says a lot about the two of us :)  Remember, create a card that features a *creature*. Your creature might be an animal ... a mouse ... a bird ... a robot ... elves ... snow-persons ... or yes, even a monstah ... just have fun with it.

Here are our creatures for the week:


Lauren says, "When I saw Lawn Fawn's Car Critters stamp set at Paper Anthology, I didn't think you could get any cuter than bears driving a fun vintage car. But then I saw THE REINDEER in the Christmas Add-on set. So yes, I had to have BOTH, and luckily I knew they'd be perfect for this challenge; but fair warning: I suspect you'll be seeing a lot of these guys! I am still the World's Slowest Colorer, but I am enjoying it more and more. Plus it's fun to build an entire landscape using cloud paper, a tree punch and some hill dies!"



Stephanie says, "I couldn't resist this cute Penguin Trio from Impression Obsession.  I stamped them in black and colored their feet, beaks and winter-ware.  I finished with a scattering of sequins and a Joy Die Cut, also from Christmas Stitched Words by Impression Obsession."


And remember, one lucky participant who links up by 6pm EST on Wednesday will get a fun little Creature Feature prize.




2 comments:

Barbara said...

I love these cards - and I can't wait to see more of these reindeer, Lauren! (and whatever else came with this stamp set, for that matter).

chrissy xx said...

Just calling in to say 'Thank You'
Chrissyxx