Friday, February 5, 2021

More Colorful Christmas

This week we're creating our second cards inspired by the fabulous Boho Christmas from Love the Day. Scroll down to the original post to see the readers' gallery and link up your own take on this fun challenge!


Here's how the Jingle Belles were inspired this week:


Lauren says, "This week I was inspired by the bottle brush trees on the the mantel and the cute deer. I've also brought back the color scheme of lots of white with "bright pastels". And plenty of sparkle is ALWAYS a good idea, in my opinion!"



Stephanie says, "I took my inspiration from the word art on the mantel.  I inked the Unity Stamp Company Rejoice for our SILENT NIGHT in three colors of PinkFresh Studio Ink inspired by the design (masking each section with painters tape while inking).  I added some scalloped stickers from Pretty Little Studio to ground the image (like the mantel).  I die cut two Contempo Trees & Backdrops from Frantic Stamper Inc. to give the feel of the bottle brush trees in the picture.  I finished with bits of tiny bling on my stamped image & the tops of my trees."




No comments: