Friday, April 2, 2021

Prepare to DIE(cut)!

We're still celebrating dies and punches at Jingle Belles and you have until Wednesday evening to join the fun! 

Scroll down to the original post to see the awesome Readers' gallery and link up your card; meanwhile, here's what we made this week:



Lauren says, "Since die-cutting can result in both positive and negative images to work with (the die cut itself, as well as the hole it made) I've got a two-fer this week! The card to the left was made using ancient nested diamond dies to create two layered mats, which I filled with Impression Obsession's Deer Trio and Birch Trees. I took the diamonds I discarded while making those frames and stacked them, added more deer plus some Fiskars punched trees, and layered them onto an alternate background I made last week with the Hero Arts Holly Confetti die."






Stephanie says, "I'm not sure how long I've had this cute little Holiday Owl from Elizabeth Craft Designs in my stash, but I had never cut him out.  He's super-cute and perfect for a card in the Iowa Hawkeye Colors for some fans on my Christmas Card list.  Sentiment is from Kerri Bradford  Oh What Fun and layout is the current Mojo Monday Sketch."

No comments: