Friday, August 6, 2021

Red & Green Redux

We're still asking you to create cards featuring primarily Red & Green this week.  Link-up your designs by 6pm EST on Wednesday.

Here's what we created for our second cards:



Lauren says, "This week I was so inspired, I made two (admittedly quite similar) cards. I broke out all of my favorite Eyelet Outlet holiday tape styles that were red or green (or both) and lined them up on my graph paper backgrounds. Once all the tapes were affixed, I added little clusters of holiday stickers and diecuts, not to mention a few EO Brads and some Heart Pearls et voila!



Stephanie's Other Card

Stephanie says, "I had fun gel press printing with Florescent Green paint and Dark Green with a new polka dot foam stamp I found at the used craft store.  I took my inspiration from the card sample at the Inspire.Create.Challenge using a favorite vintage Catslife Press sentiment and vintage red & green bird image."


No comments: