Friday, June 3, 2022

Ombré Wonderland

This week we're asking you to create holiday cards that feature an Ombré  element or design (moving from light to dark in a single color family).

Here are our Ombré Wonderland designs:


Stephanie says, "I chose an Ombré designer paper from Pinkfresh Studio Office Hours Collection as the starting point my design.  Then I used the Sketch (and circle inspiration from the photo) at Fusion Card Challenge with some embossed white cardstock, a stitched die cur circle, and Pinkfresh Studio Holiday Vibes Epoxy Christmas Badges & Epoxy Dots."



Lauren says, "Despite the fact that we never confer beforehand, my cards are surprisingly similar to Stephanie's!!! However, since I failed to find a ombre-printed patterned paper in my stash, I constructed my own by cutting and overlapping 3/4" strips of cardstock in a whole bunch of shades of red and green. After I had my ombre backgrounds, I added clusters of punched patterned paper circles and holiday stickers. Easy, Peasy!"

Link your Ombre masterpieces right here, by 6pm (Eastern) on Wednesday, June 15th. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB-22-12.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you again lovely ladies!