Friday, October 21, 2022

Not a Creature Was Stirring

This fortnight at Jingle Belles, we're asking you to Feature a Creature! That of course includes every imaginable animal... like a sweet sheep, a plucky little duck, or perhaps a rowdy reindeer; or yes, even a monster or a Yeti if you're in a Halloween mood and want to stretch the theme!

Here are our Creature Cards for this week:




Stephanie Says, "I always need at least one Yeti Card for the holiday, so this was the perfect opportunity to break one out.  This one was cut from wrapping paper (that I specifically purchased to make cards, not wrap packages).  I framed him with several layers and tiny gems to accent the stars in the sky, and then attached it to one of my red & white gel press prints.  I finished with a sentiment from My Favorite Things Beast Friends."




Lauren says, "Stephanie got me hooked on Yeti Cards, and this one features Lawn Fawn's super-cute version! I've stamped on some tiny text paper and fussycut the happy little dude so he could be part of my snowy scene, made from scraps of patterned paper. I added a diecut sun and clouds as well as couple of Eyelet Outlet Snowflake Brads, because super-furry Yeti like their weather on the chilly side!"

♥♥♥

And for a bit more fun, we're throwing in a prize for one lucky participant ... the Unity Stamp Company Say it Big Holiday Die Cut Set.


Just a reminder that your card can feature ANY animal or creature, you need not make a Yeti card, though of course you can if you want to! Link your masterpiece(s) right here by 6pm (Eastern) on Wednesday, November 2nd. Keyword for galleries or Flickr is JB-22-22.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, the yeti's are so cute! Your cards are adorable! I love animals and make a lot of animal cards so I'll be back to join your challenge next week. However, please don't count me for the prize draw. Best wishes to all!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards.