Friday, June 9, 2023

Coffee & Christmas

We're still creating with Coffee (or Tea or Cocoa) & Christmas this week (and if you make your card Masculine too, you can also link-up at Caffeinated Christmas Challenge #18).

And remember, we're giving one lucky participant the super-fun A Very Silly Season Stamp Set from Gina K. Designs.


Here's how we got Caffeinated this week:


Lauren says, "I can never resist a pun OR a chunky sentiment. Since I don't own a "Fa-La-La-La Latte" stamp I just made my own word art version using Lawn Fawn's Henry's ABCs alphabet dies, which I cut from various scraps of red and green cardstock, then embellished with Eyelet Outlet Holiday Coffee Cup, Santa Hat and Holly Brads. My patterned paper choices include an ancient stripey scrap of unknown origin and some fairly recent Lawn Fawn Knit Picky from my favorite papercrafting store, Paper Anthology, in Kenvil, NJ."



Stephanie says, "I started my card design with a plan to use Red & Aqua from the current Color Hues Color Challenge.  I stamped three different Coffee images from Rubbernecker Stamps Coffee Set in black ink and colored them with Aqua Alcohol Markers.  I added a couple of October Afternoon red snowflake rub-ons to the coffee cups and a sentiment from Impress Holiday Word Set.  I finished my cards with Aqua and Red papers from Photoplay Not a Creature Was Stirring."

♥♥♥

Remember, you need only incorporate COFFEE + HOLIDAY to enter our Jingle Belles challenge; if you add MASCULINE elements as well, you can also link up with our friends at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge Blog. Scroll down to the original post to see the Readers' Gallery, which is already looking very impressive, and link up with us!