Friday, July 12, 2024

*Mission Embossable*

Your mission this week, should you decide to accept it, is to join the Jingle Belles in creating a holiday card that features heat and/or texture embossing.

Here's how we went all EMBOSS-ible this week:


Lauren's Other Card

Lauren says, "I stumbled upon this background panel, which, at some unremembered point in the past, I had embossed using Memory Box's Poinsettia Corner e/f, colored the raised design with Wendy Vecchi's Leaf Green Ink and Sunflower Liquid Pearls, and then set it aside. This serves as a good illustration of why I am a Setter-Aside rather than a Thrower-Out (ok apart from mild hoarding tendencies) and that is because although this did not originally meet whatever my goal or requirements might've been at the time, it was a beautiful background which seriously helped me out on a crowded and busy week. All I had to do to make the panel into a card was add Penny Black Poinsettia and Joy diecuts, plus a couple of coordinating mats et voila! Job done!"


Stephanie says, "I went with the oh-so-magical Emboss Resist Technique this week using stamps from Gina K. Designs (which is also perfect for her Christmas in July #monthlymixchallenge).  I just love how the image comes to life as you blend the ink into the cardstock."

And remember, one lucky participant will win the awesome gina k. designs Holiday Flora Embossing Folder

2 comments:

Riet Harikini said...

Wow, gorgeus cards.

Lucy said...

My Name is Lucy and I am writing from Kansas City, I want to share my testimony with you all here on how to get finance from Mr Pedro who offers loans to individual and corporate at the rate of 2% in return. I stumbled upon his contact details online then I decided to give it a try. Then all my effort was not in vain because Mr Pedro granted me a loan of 820,000.00 USD to expand my business in which many banks have declined my request but Mr Pedro approved my loans. I'm so grateful for what he and his loan company did for me and hopefully I will be paying yearly payment which is really good for me as a startup business owner. I will recommend his contact details Email address and whatsapp number via (pedroloanss@gmail.com +393510140339 ) they will help you with any types of funding for personal or business purposes. thank you blog admin.