Friday, July 24, 2026

Unicorn Colors Christmas

This week we're still asking you to create a holiday card using at least three of the colors from our Unicorn Holiday graphic. You can also be inspired by the image, but it's not required!  Neutrals (brown, black, white, kraft) are also allowed. 


Here's what we made this week:


Lauren says, "I couldn't decide between recreating Stephanie's amazing card from last week or using my new Simon Hurley create Tangled Lights Layering Stencil Set; so I did a bit of both! I used Simon's Inks for the lights; and a set of nested dies to make the four graduated circles from Stephanie's design. I considered a yeti... or a narwhal... even Hello Kitty; but in the end I chose the snow person in Simon's North Pole Sentiments set from Spellbinders, and had fun dressing him up using scraps from the same colors of cardstock that make up the circles."


Stephanie says, "I cut cardstock from four of the colors into 3/4" strips for my angled card base.  I used the fifth color for Santa's hat and the stamping ink.  I'm also linking-up my card up at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers X is for Xmas in July, since I believe Simon Says Stamp Santa Man dies paired with sentiments from CZ Design's Sassy Christmas are the perfect snarky fun."

♥♥♥

Scroll down to the original post to link your Unicorn Holiday cards.

No comments: