We're in our second week of making "Guy Cards" here at Jingle Belles, by which we mean holiday cards with a masculine vibe.
Here are our contributions to Masculine Merriment this week:
Lauren says, "This card is 99% composed of gorgeous vintage-themed elements from Tim Holtz's Idea-ology Christmas Emporium Layers, a curated collection of elements that I snagged on the Ranger website. I've added in a few paper scraps, some twine, and woodgrain background. I distressed the edges of literally every single piece, which which might arguably be considered "too much" but it was quite relaxing and soothing to do, so there's that."
Stephanie says, "When I thought about potential masculine themes, I thought it would be fun to incorporate a card ... and thankfully, right on top of my yet-to-be-used pile was this adorable Snowman Reindeer Car from Cottage Cutz. I had fun piecing it all together on top of a hexagon die cut from one of my Gelliarts prints on top of foiled All That Sparkles paper by Lawn Fawn. I added a sentiment from Waffle Flower Classic Holiday Sentiments."
♥♥♥
JB2617: Masculine Merriment runs until the evening of next Wednesday, August 26th. Link your newly made, holiday "guy cards" on the original Masculine Merriment post; directly below this one.


No comments:
Post a Comment