Friday, August 7, 2026

Saint Nick-Tac-Toe

We're still playing a game of Tree Skirt Tic-Tac-Toe this week; here's a reminder of what the board looks like:.

Here is how we played the game this week:


Lauren says, "I chose the right-hand vertical column, which gave me: Dry or Heat Embossing + Ribbon + Stamping. I'll admit I did that partially because I unexpectedly rediscovered my Dina Wakley Soaring embossing folder and once I saw it, I HAD TO use it immediately. My ribbon is of the gorgeous, pink, semi-sheer May Arts variety (which I think you'll agree stages really well!) And finally, my stamping is just the sentiment (from Taylored Expressions' Flip the Snowflake set) but I chalked up a second type of embossing by using Ranger's lovely Pink e/p. I diecut Hero Arts' Snowflake Corner twice (from pale pink and also silver glitter cardstock) and added a single Eyelet Outlet 1.5" Snowflake Bling to give it even more sparkle."


Stephanie's Other Card

Stephanie says, "I started with the BYSH Cardmakers Sketch and decided to go diagonal down from the top left side with dry embossing, red/green and a die cut.  I used the Penny Black Geometric Embossing Folder for my wavy panel (using the debossed side) and then I die cut using a stitched hilly landscape die on each side.  I used a red and green color palette featuring a Penny Black Woodland Splendor Stickeroo image (for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge Things with Wings) and finished with some enamel dots and a stamped Penny Black Banner sentiment."

♥♥♥

Scroll down to the original Tic-Tac-Toe post to link your card(s) today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

we're so pleased you've stopped by...leave a comment so we can return the visit!