We're still CASE-ing (Copy and Selectively Edit) cards that Lauren and Stephanie have made for Jingle Belles ... you can pick any card (just make sure you tell us which one) that we've made since 2011.
Here's where we found our CASE-ing Inspiration this week:
Lauren says, "Once again, I was attracted by the perfect balance and bold simplicity of Stephanie's card; but also... honestly... knowing I had ingredients which were fairly close to the same vibe definitely makes the job easier. I had a journal card with a similar Doodlebug Santa; I had two coordinating red patterned papers: one texty, one not; I added skinny black mats between my layers; and I had a red sentiment with "believe" in it... though rather than stamping, I used a Tim Holtz Sticker. I think this captures the vibe of Stephanie's card pretty well and obviously I have to consider it a big bonus that its flat, lightweight design is strong in the mail-ability genre!"
Stephanie's Inspiration
Lauren's Sketch Card from August 2018




No comments:
Post a Comment
we're so pleased you've stopped by...leave a comment so we can return the visit!