Since September 7th was Labor Day here in the US, we've decided to celebrate by giving you a bit of a head start with this fortnight's card designs. We're asking you to CASE (Copy and Selectively Edit) any of the cards that Stephanie or Lauren have made for any of the previous Jingle Belles prompts. Which means you've got 16.5 years worth (times two!) of ideas from which to choose! You don't need to make an exact duplicate of the card (the acronym does say "Selectively Edit" afterall); just be sure to tell us which card inspired yours!
Here's how we've CASE-d Christmas this week:
Stephanie's Inspiration:
Lauren's Peace on Earth Card from September 2019
Stephanie says, "I loved the grungy wintry beauty of Lauren's card. I die cut the large snowflake and punched medium sized snowflakes to layer on top. I finished with an Eyelet Outlet snowflake brad. I too created my background from a GelliArts print, however, I realized I didn't include any snowflake elements, so I stamped the Tim Holtz Swirly Snowflake on top. Since my snowflake was larger, my card wasn't large enough for three words, so I used Pinkfresh Studio stickers to add two holiday words."




No comments:
Post a Comment