Friday, May 17, 2013

Neon Noel

We are loving all of the bright colors that are filling the gallery ... here are two more Merry & Bright cards from us:





Stephanie says, "When I saw this dazzling Gelato Background by the talented Roxie, I knew it would be the perfect technique for my card this week. I used Red, Orange and Yellow Gelatos on Watercolor Paper and blended with a baby wipe.  Once the Gelatos were dry, I stamped Fresh Squeezed Holiday Subway Art in India Ink and clear embossed.  All that was left to do was attach my panel to a white card base using foam tape."



Lauren's Other Card

Lauren says, "Well I don't suppose I need to tell you where I got the idea for this one, do I, lol?! Yepper, that wreath in the inspiration photo was just TOO COOL... or should I say TOO HOT... to resist! After making my own background paper, punching loads of circles from the brightest scraps I could find, and grabbing this week's Fetch-a-Sketch I was all set!"



We've got our sunglasses on ... so show us your best & your brightest holiday creations.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Fabulous as always girls!

Lisa said...

I'm late this time around :-( But I will be there next week! Both these cards are amazing - wish I'd thought of making that wreath!

Lisa said...

I'm late this time around :-( But I will be there next week! Both these cards are amazing - wish I'd thought of making that wreath!