Friday, May 31, 2013

Ribbon Rendezvous

We're still celebrating Ribbon this week, won't you join us?


Stephanie says, "I started with this amazing vintage holiday card from my stash that I trimmed down slightly ... I thought a simple wrap of ribbon was the perfect accent to bring out the vibrant pink in the top bell ... sometimes for me, simple is best."


Lauren's Other Card

Lauren says, "As in all things, I concur with Stephanie: sometimes-- for all of us-- simple really *IS* best; thus this week I decided to do a Christmassy CASE of a birthday card I made last year for a ribbon challenge at Shopping Our Stash. This simple design let me use FOUR of my favorite holiday ribbons... two of which were scraps! Hard to beat that for convenience, right?! A few embellishments later, and I was one card closer to my third stress-free December!"

Remember ... you have until 6pm EST on June 5th to join our Ribbon Rendezvous.

No comments: