Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sketch-a-licious!

Is it just us, or is there something about a whole gallery full of links where every card has the same layout... but each is still completely unique... that fills the rest of you ♥JINGLE BELLES♥ with joy, too? If you've not seen all of the cards from this fortnight, we heartily recommend scrolling down. As usual, each one rocks in its own special holiday way! Here are a few especially cool takes on Stephanie's super-fun sketch:


Stamped, embossed, and glittered her own patterned paper to make her extra-green, extra-sparkly version even more unique!


Combined loads of lovely pattern and a ton of gorgeous texture to make a delightful dimensional masterpiece that "stands out" in more ways than one!


Literally made us gasp with the simple-- but brilliant-- innovation of rotating the sketch ninety degrees... and then executing a flawless CAS design!

We'll be back at midnight with a fun new prompt, and a lovely guest star, to challenge you right down to your pixels, ♥JINGLE BELLES♥!

4 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Thanks so much Ladies for highlighting my card! I am delighted! Congrats also to the other featured cards - each one is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Ya know I saw Cornelia's card linked on another challenge before I came here to see the sketch, and I said to myself that that card's gonna be a winner! I loved it! Thanks for picking me again, always love a good sketch to work with. Congrats to the other ladies.

Hugs
Brenda

Rose said...

fantastic cards ladies :)

Rose said...

fantastic cards ladies :)