Friday, January 31, 2014

TEXT ME

This week's Jingle Belles theme is ... TEXT ME ... create a holiday card that celebrates text.  It might mean using letter stickers, book pages, dictionary pages, text patterned papers, or just creating a card where the sentiment is the star.  Get creative, but make sure you get TEXTY.

Here's what we came up with:


Lauren's Card

Lauren says, "I had almost too many ideas for this theme, but after finding this fabulous oversized "NOEL" in a sheet of holiday journaling cards, everything sort of came together in my head. I cut out the letters, swapping the "O" for a cool round Santa sticker; added a few decorative mats, and finally placed the whole thing on some super-colorful "Merry Christmas" text paper. I'm pretty confident whoever receives this card will get the message!"




Stephanie says, "I had saved this card on my texty Pinterest page for years, and this prompt was the perfect time to use it.  I combined leftover brown letters stickers from three different sets with turquoise foam stickers for my focal sentiment.  I added turquoise holly leaves and red pearl berries to finish my texty holiday design."


Now we can't wait to see what *YOU* will do. Grab your alphabet stickers, sentiment stamps, texty papers, and even your wordfetti (remember those?!) then c'mon back and link up with us before 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, February 12th. Keyword for galleries and our Flickr group is JB:14:03.  

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

texty goodness ladies!

Rose said...

fab cards ladies :)

Lorraine said...

Lovely cards ladies! So, so pretty.