Friday, February 7, 2014

Oh Christmas Words

We're still having fun with the "TEXT ME" prompt, and hope that you are, too. Luckily, there are LOTS of cool ways to go with this one! Here's what we made this week:


Lauren says, "Yet another advantage to starting our holiday cards in January is that we can really take advantage of the post-xmas sales to snap up awesome supplies at bargain prices. My texty print and little houses came from a large tablet of glittery and metallic papers that were 70% off, which is hard to beat, right? I used Retro Sketches' 100th sketch to guide my layout."



Stephanie says, "I was searching through some vintage Christmas Ideals magazines for inspiration when I found this poem.  I decided to use the layout from Feeling Sketchy and make the text the focal point of my design."

Remember you have until 6pm EST on Wednesday, February 12th to Link-Up your Texty creation.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

You two just keep cranking out beauties!