Thursday, October 9, 2014

Pretty Paper

We loved seeing all of the creative ways you combined beautiful designers papers.  Here are a few that particularly caught our eye.

Becca Cruger
of
(isn't that a great blog name)

used three fantastic holiday papers on her background ... and then created her own embellishment using a fourth paper (so clever)



Deborah Frings 
of

used her designer papers for some rockin' paper piecing ... I seriously want one of those hats ... and the plaid cardinal is awesome.



Alica
of

Used a perfect combination of patterns and colors for this gorgeous designer paper gem ... oh, and did I mention she made twenty-five of these ... go girl!

We hope you'll come back tomorrow for some COLORFUL October fun.



2 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Awww! I am honored! Thank you for making my morning a little bit brighter!

Deborah Frings said...

Wow - thanks so much for making my day! I'm in fab company - congratulations to Becca and Alicia too!