Friday, September 4, 2015

Tic-Tac... Two?

We're in the second week of  our fun holiday card Tic-Tac-Toe game and we'd love for you to join us in another round of cards based on this board:


Here's what we made this week:


Lauren says, "I went with the middle horizontal row this time, so I had Brads + Diecut+ Ribbon to work with. The ribbon is kind of buried, but I *think* you can see it, it's blue grosgrain with  snowflakes on it. It's partially hidden by my two diecuts, the sparkly "peace" sentiment (by Impression Obsession) and the suuuuuuper-skinny snowflake border (by Memory Box). Finally there's a big honkin' snowflake brad that came from Oriental Trading, quite some time ago... but I still really like the big impact it makes!"




Stephanie says, "I used the middle vertical row - Bling+Diecut+Snow. I used my new Poppy Stamps Frozen Flakes on silver glitter paper with lots of tiny blue bling.  I added a silver doily and a sentiment from Clearly Besotted for relatively CAS Blue design (we never see what the other one is making before we create the post ... so I love how we're both blue & silver this week)."

Remember, you have until 6pm EST on Wednesday, September 9th to link-up your design.

No comments: