Friday, February 26, 2016

All Bundled Up

We're piling on the layers this week, ♥JINGLE BELLES♥! Not in the form of scarves and sweaters, but in a crafty context: we'd like to see holiday cards that have at least three layers! Sound like fun? Excellent, 'cause we'd love for you to join us! Here's what we made this week:


Stephanie says, "I started with inspiration from Essentials by Ellen ... I thought the pastel valentine colors would be fun to use for a holiday design.  I stamped, die cut and water-colored my poinsettias before adding lots of layers using this week's Retro Sketch."



Lauren says, "I never have any trouble adding layers, au contraire, the trick with me arrives when I'm asked to limit them, lol. But I'll share a secret for anyone who finds it challenging: Add a super-skinny black or white mat to each of your elements before adhering them to your card! ;) It also helps if you happened upon adorable Santa gift tags at Target last December, and you've got the brilliant Fusion Card Challenge Sketch to guide you!"

Now it's your turn to devise a three-layer (or more!) creation and link it here by 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, March 9th. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB:16:15.


5 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Another fabulous theme love it, you know me the more stuff the merrier. Thanks for the great inspiration cards, they are both FAB.

Sybrina K said...

Well, This is going be a challenge, for sure! But, after seeing Stephanie's pretty poinsettia and Lauren's fun Santa, I'll be giving it a try. Thanks for a great challenge. :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful cards and inspiration! bonus, i beat the deadline!

Deb said...

Ooooh, layers, hope I'll get time to play! Deb xo

Lorraine said...

Look at all those luscious layers! You pile them up so purty!