Friday, June 24, 2016

Do you SEE what I SEE?

We're still celebrating holiday cards that contain clear elements, whether those be in the form of pre-printed transparencies, acrylic embellishments, or just shaker or window cards which utilize a bit of plastic packaging. Scroll down to the original post for full details and to link up your own masterpieces!

Here's what we made this week:

Stephanie says, "I used a scrap from the same clear Hambly Overlay as last week, but this time as an off-set tag using this week's Retro Sketch and a glittery Papaya! Art Sticker."


Lauren says, "I'm sad to say that I'm down to my last few pieces of holiday-themed Hambly transparencies, despite Stephanie's magnificent job of scouring the midwest for leftovers and my own valiant efforts at hoarding. But the point of acquiring crafty goodies is to USE THEM, so while I do feel a certain responsibility in terms of making especially nice cards with them, I am determined to use and enjoy them until they're gone. Meanwhile, I'm pretty pleased with this one, as a matter of fact!"

1 comment:

Sybrina K said...

What a fun challenge and a couple of great inspiration cards! Well done, ladies. :)