Friday, March 24, 2017

Keep Blingin' It!

Here are this week's sparkly creations:


Lauren says, "I confess that I really liked my card last week, but anytime I make something that pared down, it generally freaks me out a tiny bit, and I have to make something EXTRA lumpy, bumpy and embellished the next time, lol. So that's what I did. Luckily I had the current Sketch (#455) Saturday layout to inspire my choices, some fab My Mind's Eye glitter-adorned paper and a fabulous Eyelet Outlet Pearl Bling Flourish."



Stephanie says, "I took my inspiration this week from Inspired by All the Little Things for a non-traditional holiday design.  I thought the dark purples with the golden glitter looked rather regal.  I inked my DCWV designer paper with several Distress Inks for more shading around the edges and finished with a purple gem flourish."

Remember, you have until March 29th to Link-Up and join the fun.

No comments: