Friday, March 31, 2017

Sketch-O-Licious

This fortnight we have an extra-fab challenge, thanks to our resident Sketch Mistress, Stephanie, who has whipped up an especially lovely sketch to inspire us:


Feel free to rotate or flip the sketch, use different shapes, play with the proportions or otherwise make it your own; as long as we can see "the bones".

Here are our sketch cards:

Stephanie's Card

Stephanie says, "I created my sketch card using a sheet of puffy snowman stickers on a teal glitter background ... so much fun."

Lauren's Card

Lauren says, "Clearly I'm still a little bit stuck on the Bling theme from last fortnight, so there's a lot of sparkly white, silver and gold on my card! I've compressed the sketch a bit to fit my square card, so I've staggered a few of the shapes horizontally, but otherwise, I've done a pretty straightforward version of the sketch... Well heck, that's the best thing about a great sketch, it saves you time and energy, right?!"


Stephanie, who is a Stampin' Up demonstrator (e-mail her if you'd like to place an order), also has a fun little present for one lucky, randomly drawn cardmaker who links up with us this week. It's a brand new --but retired-- Stampin' Up set of sentiments - SUITE SEASONS - that can be used for a variety of occasions, including Christmas:


To be eligible to win, just link up one or more sketch cards right here, before 6pm (EST) on Wednesday,  April 12th. Keyword for galleries or Flickr is JB:17:07.

6 comments:

Sue Crease said...

Great sketch and wonderful cards girls. Just love those fun snowmen.
Sue

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome sketch, I keep saying it but hope to play this challenge.

sarascloset said...

I may have stretched the sketch a little, but I just couldn't bare to see your empty gallery! Love your inspiration and the challenge!

Sybrina K said...

What a fab sketch, Stephanie! Just hoping you see its "bones" in my card. :)

Emily Shroom said...

A great pair of cards and a fun sketch to work with!

Lisa said...

This is such a fun sketch, I'm definitely making time this weekend to play along!