Thursday, April 27, 2017

REUSE ... RECYCLE ... AND JINGLE!

We loved seeing all of the creative recycling in the gallery this week ... nothing better than making the EARTH a bit better by making art.

Here are a few that caught our eyes this week.

...not only made four cards cleverly using re-cycled Christmas cards and other bits; three actually have the EARTH on them! (Which definitely wasn't a requirement, but we confess to getting a kick out of it!)

...used part of an empty tissue box to diecut this beautiful wreath; bonus points for the fact that this favorite annual challenge was suggested by Kathe in Jingle Belles' very first year for which we thank her!

re-used and re-cycled rejected pieces from other creative ventures to make this adorable little holiday scene. (Plus... we love her gnome Santa Claus!)

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Darn! I thought I had another week to finish a few projects for this prompt. I so need to get going on my Christmas cards again.
Congrats to Barbara, Kathe and Cornelia for being featured this week AND for adding more Christmas cards to their stack!

Barbara said...

This post makes my day! Thanks a lot for featuring my card - and congrats to Kathe and Cornelia, too!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Thank you so much Ladies for featuring my card!!! Yeahhh!!! Congrats to Barbara and Kathe!