Friday, May 19, 2017

Navy Nativity

We're still celebrating a BLUE Christmas this week ... creating cards that predominantly feature shades of blue.

Here are our second cards:



Stephanie says, "I took my color & sketch inspiration from Fusion Card Challenge combining several navy patterned papers together with a pair of bells (or belles in our case) and sentiment from Stampin' Up."



Lauren says, "I have a nice little stash of vintage Christmas "Ideals" magazine. I love that almost every issue has a few pages that are printed in just shades of blue, like a colorful version of greyscale! I've used one here, as you can see, and added a few blue and white florals to add a bit of texture!"


There's still plenty of time to join the fun! Scroll down to the original post for all the details! ♥

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Two more lovely examples - love those shades of blue. You've outdone yourselves!

Vicki said...

I am a bit late, but these gorgeous blues are oh so lovely.
Thank you for your continued inspiration!!!