Friday, July 20, 2018

A Bundling We Will Go

We're still making "All Bundled Up" cards... by which we mean cards with three or more layers. Here's what we made this week:

Stephanie's Other Card

Stephanie says, "I took my color queue from this week's Sunday Stamps Tranquil Cottage Color  Challenge by layering gorgeous Graphic45 St. Nicholas Collection Papers.  If you look at the bottom right corner you'll see I have seven layers of paper for a perfectly mailable card ... gotta love it.  The layout is from the Sketch Saturday Challenge and the Believe Sentiment is from Essentials by Ellen Brushstroke Christmas (which I thought paired well with the Santa-theme of the background paper).  I sponged a little Taylored Expressions Pineapple Ink on the punched stars to cover any of the white edges of the paper and add some shading."



Lauren says, "I love layers, generally and torn layers, in particular. In this case I've combined the fronts and backs of two of my favorite papers in the "Silent Night" collection from Craft and You Design and used a round icon from the same set as my focal point. I can rarely resist a bit of vintage sheet music or some old lace... so I didn't even try to leave them out!"

Scroll down to the original post for complete details and to link up your own masterpieces!

No comments: