Friday, July 6, 2018

Pinstripes & Super Novas

We're still celebrating with STARS and/or STRIPES for Christmas.

Here's our second round of cards:


Lauren says, "Since June 30th was the 5th Saturday of the month, we could choose ANY sketch from the Sketch Saturday archives. I chose #283 because it had a star already on it (!) AND two great places to put strips of stripey paper. Which I did! I flipped the sketch horizontally to suit the direction that cute My Mind's Eye chipboard station wagon was driving, but otherwise I was quite faithful. Easy, peasy!"


Stephanie says, "I started with my grungy Star Collage Background from Technique Junkies on a scrap of Gel Press paper that Lauren & I created during our annual Art Camp.  I added the Christmas Kitty & Dear Santa Sentiment, also from Technique Junkies (all stamped in Midnight Blue StazOn) and finished with some Enamel Stars.  If you like any of these stamps, there's a 10% discount if you use my code TJ10Stephanie at checkout."

Scroll down to the original post to see the glorious starry, stripey reader's gallery and to link up your own creations!

No comments: