Friday, November 9, 2018

Under the Mistletoe

We're still creating with flowers to celebrate, "Mele Kalikimaka" and you still have time to join the fun, which we hope you will! Here's what we made this week:

Lauren says, "I had this American Crafts floral paper in my hand last week, but it wasn't quite the right home for a flamingo, so I moved on. I hadn't stopped thinking about it though, which was a head start for this week's card. As soon as I saw the current Sketch Saturday (#538) I was smitten...  so that took care of positioning. A white flower, badge center and velvet holly leaves were all pretty straightforward. Believe it or not, the hardest part was finding a sentiment sticker which made sense, fit the space, and didn't clash, lol!"

Stephanie's Other Card

Stephanie says, "This week I learned that photographing the beauty of foil is a bit of a challenge.  My background was made with Decofoil Transfer GelBrutus Monroe Tide Pool Foil & Carabelle Studios Accumulation De Ronds Stencil. My flowers are from the lovely Little Birdie Handmade Flowers and the remaining elements are from Authentique Jingle Elements (nothing like mixing together lots of different companies)."

Scroll down to the original post to see the gorgeous readers' gallery and link up your own floral fabulousness! ♥

No comments: