Friday, February 22, 2019

Shine On!

We're still rockin' all things metallic, sparkly and/or glittery, and you still have plenty of time to join the fun. Here's how we got our shine on this week:



Stephanie says, "I went with pure glitter this week ... a glittery card base topped with a glittery snowflake ... and a sparkly gem in the middle.  Sentiment is from Memory Box Typewriter Holiday Elements."


Lauren says, "This week I've gone shabby chic with papers and a journal card (from which i diecut the sentiment circle) from Prima's luscious "Sweet Peppermint" collection. So I have lots of distressed layers with wonky machine stitching, and I've added my sparkly/metallic elements via a golden doily from my stash and snowflakes diecut from scraps of Tonic Studios' awesome specialty paper. I've even worked in a bit of packaging from some older Prima flowers, (it's the green ledger paper layer) to which I've added plain white matte modeling paste, spread through a damask patterned stencil. A few Eyelet Outlet heart pearls top the whole thing off."

Remember, you have until 6pm EST on Wednesday February 27th to link-up your shining creation.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

More wonderful creations, ladies. Stephanie's card reminds me that I have plenty of glitter cardstock PLUS some ancient shimmery cardstock in my stash.
All I need now is time ... and a little space on my crowded craft desk ...
Marianne x