Friday, March 8, 2019

Fa-La-La-La-Laaaaaaaaaaaa!

We're still singing a happy holiday song and making music-inspired cards and you still have time to join the fun! Here's what we made this week:



Stephanie says, "Fa La La La Latte ... my card features a wood mounted rubber stamp from 1998 ... lattes never lose their charm.  I paired it with sheet music from a Sonatina Music Book (in my piano lesson days, Sonatinas were my favorites).  I finished with a wrap of chocolate twine."




Lauren says, "I found a sheet of absolutely ancient "Love, Elsie" brown and pink sheet music patterned paper from KI Memories and thought it would be weird-but-wonderful with my absolute favorite holiday line from 2018, Prima's "Santa Baby". I stand by that decision! I re-used this Sweet Sunday Sketch from 2015 because i thought the diagonal mat was so clever and distinctive. I fitted a slightly cut down and matted journal card on top of the cool trapezoid shape, embellished with a bit of washi, et voila! A couple of Eyelet Outlet fancy gems and a chipboard sentiment complete this flat(ish) and mail-friendly design."

Scroll down to the post directly below this one to see the Readers' Gallery and link up your own musical masterpieces!

1 comment:

Rose said...

two more wonderful cards :) I must say how impressed I am with the cards Steph is making in her temp crafty space!! I can't even go to a crop and craft lol I need my own space ;)