Friday, May 3, 2019

Oh SKETCH-mas Tree

We're still making cards based on Stephanie's beautiful sketch, which, if you recall, looked a bit like this:


Here's what we made this week:


Stephanie says, "Last week's card recipe worked so well, I followed it again this week with a glittery star tag and tiny typed sentiment from Hello Bluebird Typed Christmas."


Lauren says, "I've done a much looser interpretation of the sketch this week, but i think you can see the "bones", right? Because I finally got my hands on the fabulous Sizzix "Home for the Holidays" die set, with that amazing retro car, so of course I absolutely HAD TO use it. And the shape of the car sort of dictated the shape of my medallion, so I really had to turn it in the other direction on the card. But the great thing about a wonderful sketch is, you can do ANYTHING with it!"

Scroll down to the original post to see all of the amazing cards already in the readers' gallery and link up your own masterpiece!

No comments: