Friday, May 31, 2019

My Santa Baby Wrote Me a Letter

We're still celebrating the joys of text and typography and you still have time to join in, which we hope you will! Scroll down to the original post to link your word-centric masterpieces. Meanwhile, here's what we made this week:




Lauren says, "I've combined one of my all-time favorite texty patterned papers (from Carta Bella, last year, I believe); a Simple Stories sentiment card and lots of fabulous Eyelet Outlet Pinecone, Poinsettia and Holly Brads. Luckily I had this week's Sketch Saturday blueprint (#565), so i knew *exactly* where everything should go!"


Stephanie says, "This week I had to ink up this new Texty Block Party Christmas Stamp from Uniko ... so many fun Christmas Phrases in my new Catherine Pooler Rouge Ink on Kraft.  I added some texty designer paper to finish the design and a gem on the top of the Santa Gnome's Hat."
♥♥♥

No comments: