Friday, July 12, 2019

Tic-Tac .. TWO?

We're in the second week of our fun holiday Tic-Tac-Toe game and we'd love for you to join us in another round of cards based on this board:


These are the trios we used this week:



Lauren says, "This week I chose the top row, so I had SNOWMAN + GLITTER + STAMPING to work with. I stamped my Pretty Pink Posh Happy Snowman (for a bit of a two-fer!); then grounded him on some fun glitter-bedecked paper from Pebbles. As a bonus, I gave my handsome snowman an Eyelet Outlet Hat Brad and added some Snowflake Brads to the glittery snowflakes printed on the patterned paper."





Stephanie says, "I won the Paper Smooches prize at Junkiefest, which included this fun Snowman Card Die.  I die cut him from white glitter paper to use the Horizontal Row across the top (Snowman, Glitter, Stamping).  The scarf and sentiment piece were a leftover piece of watercolor paper sprayed with Technique Junkies Vivid Volt Shimmering Bliss."

No comments: