Friday, July 5, 2019

Jingle Belles Tic-Tac-Toe

We're playing a fun game of Tic-Tac-Toe at Jingle Belles ... you just have to create a holiday card using three of the items that are in a row vertically, horizontally or diagonally.



Here is how we *scored* this week:




Stephanie says, "For my Tic-Tac-Toe, I went vertical down the middle for Glitter - Red - Santa.  I love picking-up glittery tags at the after Christmas sales for super-easy holiday cards ... glittery Santa, designer paper, done."



Lauren's Card

Lauren says, "I chose the diagonal which runs from the top right corner to the bottom left:  STAMPING + RED or GREEN + RIBBON. I was lucky enough to receive this beautiful Uniko "Block Party Christmas" stamp for my birthday from A Certain Someone, which I couldn't wait to ink up! Since the stamp is 4 x 5.25" you really don't need much to make a beautiful card, even if you like to make A7's as I have here. I added some Eyelet Outlet holiday brads, because the stamp actually included things like the triangle shaped tree, various sizes of snowflakes, an ornamentholly leaves, etc. I stuck to a traditional palette as inspired by the "red or green" box of the game board and only needed to add a few mats and a ribbon accent to complete my Tic-Tac-Toe choice."

Link your Tic-Tac-Toe masterpieces here by 6pm (EST) on Wednesday, July 17th. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB:19:14.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

1 comment:

Rose said...

super fun one ladies and awesome cards :)