Friday, May 22, 2020

BLING on the Holidays

You guessed it ... we're creating holiday cards that feature lots of BLING ... that can mean jewels, gems, beads, pearls, glitter, stickles ... pretty much anything sparkly.

Here's how we sparkled this week.



Stephanie says, "This week I combined my Jingle Belles card with the Taylored Expressions TEMakerChallenge (to use Pink, a Circle and Ink Blending).  I used the Taylored Expression Poinsettia & Pine Stencil to Dry Emboss Pink cardstock background and then ink blended to bring out the texture.  Next I stamped & die cut my focal point sentiment from Taylored Expression Handlettered Holiday 2 Sentiment ... and then I bought out the Eyelet Outlet Bling to add some sparkle to say Merry Merry."


Lauren says, "When I think of bling, I generally go right for my Eyelet Outlet goodies too, lol! In this case, I cut apart and re-pieced some Swirl Bling to fit my design. I also made a circle mat from American Crafts' POW Glitter Cardstock for a little more flash. I used this week's Sketch Saturday (#610) as a guide to laying out my card. All of the patterned papers are last year's "Christmas in the Country" collection by Prima Marketing, from my lss, Paper Anthology."

Since there's Eyelet Outlet Bling on both of our cards, it seems like we should also share a bit with you guys! So here's a sparkly little prize that one lucky random cardmaker will win, just by linking up a card (or two... or three...) with us this fortnight:


Link your card(s) here by 6pm (EDT) on Wednesday, June 3rd. Keyword for galleries and Flickr is JB:20: 11.

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

1 comment:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Lovely makes, Hazel x